I have many friends who criticize too much on Netflix because they just have a very nice bunch of old movies. Yes… as I said, a very nice bunch of old movies.
Despite of what they say, old movies are great for mind and soul 🙂
Since I got my account on january I spent all the new movies… even the newest movies I had already seen, and then… the expected happened: I ran out of new freshie movies.
But that was not the end, when that happened I decided to take my time to watch the oldies, and since then I proudly say “I saw that movie!” when my friends passes a very good oldie movie.
On april I had the joy, yes Joy, to watch a movie named “Only You” who’s main actor is the always charming Robert Downey Jr. Since I loved the movie I decided to show it to one of my good cousins who is sort of contaminated by the new gang movies like Fast and Furious (for what I know that is his favourite), and he loved it. Then I continued with my boyfriend and one of my best girlfriends. They all liked as much as I did. Is just brilliant.
After this I realized that Netflix is a great way to kill neurones in a very sofisticated way. I just like to lock my bedroom door and watch a movie. By the way, now many of my friends are joining me on this new “trend”.
My 5 Reasons to Love Netflix:
1. You can see almost all of the Top Gear seasons (The British version please). If you haven’t seen it you haven’t had fun yet.
2. It’s even better than Bluckbuster: on my concept. Just pay USD 7.99 and have a full month to watch as much as you want. -I should get payed by Netflix for this-. If you want to watch new movies again just go to the movies as many times until the movie looses the grace as long as the film is in the boards… realy, forget about renting movies.
3. Works great if you want to cuddle with your love or if you want to spend some time with your parents and have a great chat topic.
4. You can discover great movies of which you may have never heard of, but at the end you get surprised and pleased.
5. You can have those movie nights with your friends you always dreamed.
5 Not old Movies I recommend you to watch on Netflix you may have never heard of:
2. Bride and Prejudice
3. Mansfield Park
4. To Rome With Love
5. Up in the air
5 Oldies you should (maybe MUST) watch:
1. Escape from Alcatraz
2. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
3. Miracle on I-880
4. Curse of Golden Flower
5. Il Sindaco